Liebermann left behind.

Tom Kunich

Dec 1, 2023, 6:38:28 p.m.2023-12-01
Isn't it time for Liebermann to tell us that he has been everywhere and done everything because he has access to Google? Why he knows far more about Monument Valley than the people who live adjacent to it and bike there all of the time.

I said that there was a dam on Cull Creek and that the past winter's rains had completely filled that in and there was nothing there now but mud. Indeed if you looked at Google Earth which he claims shows him everything and that I was lying, he showed a swimming hole another 1/4 mile up the canyon from the dam. He said "does that look like mud" while showing a picture of that swimming hole from 5 years ago. Why do you suppose he hid the present picture of from Google Earth from which you could see that it had also mostly filled with mud and that it was closed down because of the dangers of deep soft mud? That there is even a NOTE saying that this area is "presently closed". Where I said it had filled with mud behind the dam there appears now to be dry land but it has signs posted - "DANGER KEEP OUT Deep Mud". But of course you ACTUALLY have to be there to see those signs. While the military has sufficient resolution to zoom in on those signs in real time and read them. Poor little pin headed Liebermann cannot resolve anything and depends on pictures that are updated only once a year or so. That surely gives him all of the knowledge possible to call those that have been there liars.

When you've lived your life as a pauper from your own moral code of condemning his own religion and remaining in a college for 6 years to miss the draft and exit with huge bills and no useable knowledge, most people would wonder why he brags about having an engineering degree that no one would hire him with. What he is is another Flunky but Flunky is hired by people ALMOST as competent as Liebermann.

Now that Liebermann ran out at full speed and got vaccinated when I recommended not getting anywhere near an mRNA vaccine he proved himself smarter than I am by being vaccinate and contracting cancer which is a side effect of the mRNA vaccines. Due to this he has no future left, he will continue getting illness after illness from a vaccine that turns a body against itself similar to AIDS until one new illness breaks the bank.

He and Flunky have formed a mutual admiration society where neither with the slightest talent claim to be experts because they both hold useless degrees that taught them less than I learned in 3 month of electronics essentials in the Air Force. Hoorah, I say for the paper ceiling that the Democrats put in place because THAT has killed the US electronics industry and Silicon Valley is now no more. So it Flunky's company goes broke because of Biden, he will have no where to go. And Liebermann is a goner who so disgusted people he worked for that he had to try and live by doing cheap jobs for people too stupid to do them for themselves.

Jesus H. Christ, the pansies of the world believe they have won by wrecking everything.

But look at the bright side - you'll have four years to complain about Trump and then DeSantis and if the Democrats are dead and gone Robert Kennedy Jr. will be elected and finish the rest of the Democrat criminals off and put them in prison for the rest of their lives.

funkma...@hotmail.com

Dec 2, 2023, 7:50:29 a.m.2023-12-02
On Friday, December 1, 2023 at 6:38:28 PM UTC-5, Tom Kunich wrote:
> Isn't it time for Liebermann to tell us that he has been everywhere and done everything because he has access to Google? Why he knows far more about Monument Valley than the people who live adjacent to it and bike there all of the time.

He certainly knows more than you about it.

> I said that there was a dam on Cull Creek and that the past winter's rains had completely filled that in and there was nothing there now but mud. Indeed if you looked at Google Earth which he claims shows him everything and that I was lying, he showed a swimming hole another 1/4 mile up the canyon from the dam. He said "does that look like mud" while showing a picture of that swimming hole from 5 years ago. Why do you suppose he hid the present picture of from Google Earth from which you could see that it had also mostly filled with mud and that it was closed down because of the dangers of deep soft mud? That there is even a NOTE saying that this area is "presently closed". Where I said it had filled with mud behind the dam there appears now to be dry land but it has signs posted - "DANGER KEEP OUT Deep Mud". But of course you ACTUALLY have to be there to see those signs.

No. you don't. You post all kinds of pictures here. Post a picture that shows the sign you claim is at that location. I'm willing to bet that if you produce such a picture Jeff will in fact post an apology.

While the military has sufficient resolution to zoom in on those signs in real time and read them. Poor little pin headed Liebermann cannot resolve anything and depends on pictures that are updated only once a year or so. That surely gives him all of the knowledge possible to call those that have been there liars.

> When you've lived your life as a pauper from your own moral code of condemning his own religion and remaining in a college for 6 years to miss the draft and exit with huge bills and no useable knowledge, most people would wonder why he brags about having an engineering degree that no one would hire him with. What he is is another Flunky but Flunky is hired by people ALMOST as competent as Liebermann.

Funkmaster - living rent free in tommy's head since 2019.

> Now that Liebermann ran out at full speed and got vaccinated when I recommended not getting anywhere near an mRNA vaccine he proved himself smarter than I am by being vaccinate and contracting cancer which is a side effect of the mRNA vaccines. Due to this he has no future left, he will continue getting illness after illness from a vaccine that turns a body against itself similar to AIDS until one new illness breaks the bank.
>
> He and Flunky have formed a mutual admiration society where neither with the slightest talent claim to be experts because they both hold useless degrees that taught them less than I learned in 3 month of electronics essentials in the Air Force. Hoorah, I say for the paper ceiling that the Democrats put in place because THAT has killed the US electronics industry and Silicon Valley is now no more.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/rscottraynovich/2022/11/22/whats-the-forecast-for-silicon-valley--and-the-cloud/?sh=574d2fc1123e
"The good news is that parts of the world, including Silicon Valley, are returning to some semblance of normalcy following pandemic lockdowns.
I spent last week visiting with friends and contacts in Silicon Valley. Traffic was back on the roads and there were traffic jams. I went to office lunch parties where people chatted over kabob buffets and talked excitedly about building the future."

> So it Flunky's company goes broke because of Biden, he will have no where to go.

We aren't going broke, we in fact met our stretch goals for revenue, sales, and profit for FY2023, besides that, we aren't in silicon valley, dipshit.

> And Liebermann is a goner who so disgusted people he worked for that he had to try and live by doing cheap jobs for people too stupid to do them for themselves.

LOL....says the guy who got fired from 20 jobs in nearly as many years.

> Jesus H. Christ, the pansies of the world believe they have won by wrecking everything.
>
> But look at the bright side - you'll have four years to complain about Trump and then DeSantis and if the Democrats are dead and gone Robert Kennedy Jr. will be elected and finish the rest of the Democrat criminals off and put them in prison for the rest of their lives.

Yeah...another "Red Wave"....lol